About the Farmhouse
Craigeanie Farmhouse was originally built over 150 years ago and is an attractive traditional stone Perthshire Farmhouse, set in approximately 40 acres, including its own island and over 0.5 of a mile of the River Lyon, a tributary of the River Tay. A perfect setting for fishing, walking, and enjoying the beautiful scenery and tranquility of the glen.
Craigeanie has recently undergone a significant extension and refurbishment and is now luxuriously appointed with generously sized rooms, log burning stoves. French doors opening to a patio with elevated views to river Lyon.
- Spacious/living room with wood burning stove. Flat screen T.V with freeview channels + DVD player.
- A stunning open plan kitchen and dining room with views down the Glen and up the hill immediately behind the property leading to:
- A Sun room of generous proportions (6m x 6m) with fantastic views down the Glen and south to the River Lyon, benefiting from a wood burning stove.
- Downstairs bathroom with a large walk-in shower and wc
- Fully equipped boot room/utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer
- WIFI* (*please note: There is no mobile network signal in the Glen)
- IPad / IPod Dock.
- Landline available for incoming calls.
- Master Bedroom with superking/twin beds.
- Generous size single bedroom with traditional single brass bed.
- Stunning bathroom with slipper bath, wc and separate shower.
Available to use by arrangement. Sleeps up to 2, perfect for older children.
The Farmhouse is framed by a traditional stone steading which creates a private courtyard area to the rear of the property. Landscaped garden to front with views of the river.
The farmhouse benefits from its own private water supply from borehole.
Craigeanie Farmhouse is featured on the 100 BEST GUIDE for Aberfeldy cottage